Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gulai Lemak Nenas/Labu dengan Bebola Daging

Eventhough I don't really have the chance to update my blog as regularly as when I first started, I have been taking snaps of my cooking though. It's just that I don't really been able to squeeze in my time to get an entry done. I do realise that there are visitors to my blog, thank you for dropping by.

My sis in law were back home from New Zealand to visit her mum. She had brought a few pumpkins from her garden. Imagine how she had stuffed all that in her luggage. My mum in law gave me one half and that also took a few weeks to clear. One of the dishes I made from that was Gulai Lemak Nenas/Labu dengan Bebola Daging. This was inspired from one of Chef Wan's creation in the Ayamas cooking show. Instead of using just pineapple and chicken balls, I had used meatballs and added the pumpkin.

Copied the recipe directly from my archive...hehehe

20 Bebola Ayam Ayamas

4 cawan santan yang diperah dari 1 biji kelapa

½ biji nenas segar – dipotong ke ketulan besar

½ cawan minyak sayuran

Dikisar sehingga menjadi pes:

4 camca besar pes cili8 ulas bawang merah

1 ulas bawang putih1 cm kunyit

2 cm lengkuas

3 batang serai

Segenggam daun kesum2 helai daun limau

Jus dari 1 biji limau (replaced with asam keping)

Panaskan minyak dan goreng pes sehingga wangiMasukkan ketulan nenas, santan dan sedikit air. Renihkan selama 10 minit.Masukkan Bebola Ayam Ayamas.Renihkan selama 5 minit lagi dan masukkan garam dan gula secukup rasa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cann't imagine how it taste..maksud aku labu tu..nampak mcm manis.. meatball tu kalau cicah sos hai sedap tu.. terliur aku ..tgh lapaq lepas study nie.

Anonymous said...

ok la taste dia maybe pelik tp aku ni dh biasa masak n makan pelik2 sbb terlebih creative so ok kot..he3