Friday, February 29, 2008

Dieting

Sometimes I write my entry in English just to brush up on my writing skills..nothing more..sometimes my hands does itch to write in bahasa melayu especially when I can’t get my feelings to be expressed the way I want to in english..so on and off u’ll see the bahasa rojak here..lol

Well, just wanna share my lunch.. salad with grilled chicken. Yours truly is actually going on a diet. I’m not much of a vege person. When I was small, I hardly ate any vegetables except for spinach and ladies fingers. No hardcore leafy greens but as I grow older, I started to realise the benefits. So I force myself and now the varieties have increase. Even then, raw salad is still giving me the nausea feeling but for the sake of getting back my into my jeans and my nephew’s wedding due in june, i just gobbled down. It’s like one of the challenges in fear factor. You have to see my expressions to know the sacrifices that I’m making for that jeans and wedding..lol.

The croutons were tasty nevertheless..

And this was what comfort me soon after..hot honey lemon tea..errr..pls ignore my lip's stain :D There’ll be not much cooking activity going on for the weekend. Hubby will be away out station leaving me and the girls. Some simple dish will make the two happy already. InsyaAllah I'll get more feast posted up next week where my boys will be home for the school holidays. Mum is going to be busy in the kitchen but I love every minute of it when I see them tucking into their food happily. Till then..have a blast weekend..

7 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

Hmmm . . . . nice simple dish. . . .get ur camera into MACRO mode before u shoot. Tak ler nampak blurr sangat. . . .cik adik oi

Anonymous said...

i remember going to ur blog before..hehe
tx for the feedback..br nk berkenal2an ngan camera tu actually ;P

Zurynee said...

diet ... I need to go on diet too. Your dish looks delish :-)

BTW thanks for visiting my blog.

MamaFaMi said...

I just love veges! Raw is better.. so crunchy!

Anonymous said...

zu, i'm a fan of ur blog :))

mama, i wish i could say the same..hehe

Eddie Putera said...

jumped into this feasting frenzy blog form Wizzy the Wiz Wiz Wizard blog. Keep blogging..and owh, the lipstain..hmmm estee lauder i presumed ?

Anonymous said...

adiejin, u nailed it! ahaks!
an honour to hv u here..i've "known" u since ur 1st blog..u nvr stop to amuse..